Rootspring Studios may change these policies from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. These policies is effective from April 1, 2013.
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We may provide your information to our third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
- We will never sell your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
All estimate will honored up to 60 days for Rootspring Studios. Printing and advertising rate estimates will be honored up to 30 days.
Print and Press Proofs
Printed and live press proofs can be available upon request. Additional fees may be applied and will be provided for approval before an order is placed.
Creative Services and Website Design and Development
All projects unless otherwise noted will require a 50% before the project is inserted into the current project schedule or for a future project schedule reservation.
Printing, Stock Photography or Photo Shoots
A 50% deposit for all third-part costs will be required for all project purchases over $200.
All advertising invoices must be paid prior to any ad placement is made.
- All projects when completed will be invoiced by the following terms based on service or product type:
- Creative Services and Website Design and Development - Net 15
- Print Services such as brokering and resale of printed materials - Net 15
- Ad Placement - Due Upon Receipt or Due prior to any ad placement reservations are made.
All artwork is under a shared license between the client and Rootspring Studios upon final payment is received. Until final payment is received Rootspring Studios reserves the right over all artwork and is not required to provide any native files. After final payment the client acts as the primary owner of their artwork and may receive a copy of their files for up to 60 Days on the client portal of the Rootspring Studios website. A client may also request copy of their artwork on a CD or DVD ROM.
Right to promotion
Rootspring Studios reserves the right to use any piece of created artwork on the Rootspring Studios website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Blog accounts. Rootspring Studios also reserves the right to utilize any printed pieces as samples of produced work. This set of polices can be amended per a client's request.
Non Disclosure Agreements or NDAs
Rootspring studios may provide a non disclosure agreement that both parties will sign when working on a private project. Both parties at subject to the terms on that agreement. By the same token, any NDA agreements can be submitted Rootspring Studios prior to working on a project.